UPDATE: Online presales have CLOSED. You can still attend the event though! We will have plenty of $30 "walk-up" tickets available at the door. Or you can visit The Last Record Store on Mendocino Ave in Santa Rosa and purchase one of their limited $20 hard copy presale tickets.
SAT OCT 27th - HALLOWEEN WEEKEND IN SONOMA COUNTY
Get ready for the weirdest and wildest Halloween party in Sonoma County... North Bay Cabaret and Jake Ward Presents: QUANTUM CABARET!
This event promises an unmatched lineup of jaw-dropping and eye-popping live entertainment like nothing you've ever seen. There will be Circus, Burlesque, and Variety Performances, 3 Live Bands, a DJ Dance Party, Futuristic Photo Booth, Freaky Fashion Show, Themed Food/Beverages, Custom Decor & Special FX, Innovative Interactivity, plus a wild, surreal, theatrical storyline that unfolds throughout the night - you're not going to want to miss this unforgettable experience!
Featured performances includes...
* Van Goat - (Oakland) swing/punk band
* Oinga Boinga - (Oakland) all female Oingo Boingo tribute
* The Hubbub Club - 20-piece brass marching band
* DJ Lady Char - dance party dj extraordinaire
CIRCUS, BURLESQUE, & VARIETY ACTS
* Lydia Wilts - (Phoenix, AZ) burlesque
* Eva D'Luscious - (Portland, OR) burlesque
* Duke Bossman - (Oakland) slam poet
* Amanda Grace - circus aerialist
* Oliver Graves - goth comedian as seen on America's Got Talent
* Llano River Blue - genderqueer drag artist
* Be, The Clown - clown
* The Gentlemen Basterds - improv troupe
* Pauline Reneé Persichilli - bellydancer
* Susy Dugan - music/tarot
Also featuring custom decor & and interactive performance art by special guest collaborator Angelique Benicio
Plus a special fashion show featuring clothing by Rebecca Bruce Designs and maks by Angelique Benicio Artist
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
North Bay Cabaret
"An eye-opening, jaw-dropping, anything-goes atmosphere!"
- Sonoma County Gazette
"An eccentric and elegant feast for your senses!"
- Out There Santa Rosa
"A damn fine show!"
- The Bay Bridged
"The most important and daring show to ever evolve in the North Bay scene!"
- Jamie DeWolf (NPR Snap Judgement)
"Best Promoter in the North Bay"
- The Bohemian
"30 Inspiring Individuals 30 and Younger in Sonoma County"
- The Press Democrat
Saturday, October 27th
Doors at 8 - Show at 9
Rock Star University House Of Rock
3410 Industrial Drive. Santa Rosa, CA
(Right by Plow, across the street from Bottle Barn)
18+ Adults-Only Entry
21+ w/ID for Bar
Costumes strongly encouraged - let your freak flag fly!
House of Rock (View)
3410 Industrial Dr
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|